JenniferGalas.com is a personal website intended to showcase some of my recent projects and to give some insight into other aspects of my life. The two main sections are the blog and the portfolio. The blog gives me a place to host documentation of coding and other technology problems I’m working on, to follow the lives of my cacti and other succulents, and to make note of some of the weird and wonderful curiosities I come across in daily life.
- Jekyll static site generator.
- Gem-based Jekyll theme Minimal Mistakes.
- Ruby development environment.
- Netlify JAMstack hosting platform.
- Leaflet mapping library.
- Content creation via Markdown files.
- Local development using Git repository.
- Application and content versioned in Git repository, commits pushed to Github, and automatically built and served by Netlify.